50+ years of gig's, live radio, television, movie sound track, composing, arranging and recording. Bryans' performance style is a unique mix of roots blues and original compositions with his own award winning slide guitar licks. Bryan also pays tribute to many of the old-time legendary bluesmen! A big sound and heartfelt delivery with a sense of humor underscore his upbeat, warmly unique show! (CLICK FOR BIO)
Began playing stringed instruments at age 7, starting with tenor and plectrum banjo's, leading him to guitar at 11 years old. He then began blowin' Blues Harp in 1965 at age 18.
Performances in seemingly countless events, venues and
Blues Festivals throughout the Northwest USA over the last 40 years!
Northern Quest Casino
Billy & Patty Mullaley at
Kelly's in Newport WA.
The Palomino Club
Spokane Washington, with Georgia Bass man Anthony Holmes.
Opening for a benefit production to help raise funds for a fellow Musician.
SOME OTHER APPEARENCES OVER THE LAST 5 DECADES ......
- Crystal Ball Room (Portland OR)
- Metropolitan Theater of Performing Arts (Spokane WA)
- Riverfront Blues Festival (Libby MT)
- The Next 100 Years of Motorcycles (Rosalia WA)
- Bass, Blues & Brews Fest (Curlew Lake, WA)
- Coeur d'Alene Blues Festival (CDA ID)
- Wallace Blues Fest (Wallace ID)
- Ritzville Blues Fest (Ritzville WA)
- Pig Out in the Park (Spokane WA)
- Republic Blues Fest (Republic WA)
- D Street Corral (Portland, OR / Phantom's)
- Blues at The Bend (Spokane WA)
- The Snake Pit (Kingston ID)
- Next Best Blues Guitarist Comp (Seattle WA)
- All Star Saturday Jam (Mt. Baker Blues Fest)
- 49 Degrees Ski Lodge (Chewelah WA)
- Silver Mountain Ski Resort (Idaho)
- Berkeley Jazz Festival (San Francisco CA)
- Many live radio shows.
- The Road House (Spok. Valley)
- Song Hits Magazine (1968 Phantom's)
- Talent Monthly Magazine (Rum Runner's movie)
- Curlew Music Festival (Curlew, WA)
- Portland Memorial Coliseum (Beach Boys/Family Tree/Phantom's)
"Awesome! Bryan you rock!! Thank You."
Becky A. Costa.....Kingston, AZ
"It's an honor to have
such an inspirational
Artist perform and support the Panhandle Blues fest in Priest River Idaho!
we respect and admire you and your music!"
Billy & Patty Mullaley….2018 Panhandle Blues Festival Promoter's, Priest River Idaho
"TELL ME MAMA"
This is Bryan's version of a Little Walter Jacobs tune, where the harp player here is.....? You will have to watch it to the end to see!
Bryan steps outside of his own unique style Slide Guitar to honor Mr. Johnny Winter as he play's some of Johnny's iconic licks!